YESSTYLE: Annual Sale Up to 80% off

Advertisement

Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Vic Zhou (Zai Zai) gave speech as UNICEF ambassador at Beijing Sichuan

“First of all I 'd like to say hi to all present.All the friends from the press and the entrepreneurs from "Sunrider", good afternoon, I am Zaizai, Zhou Yumin. Today, it is my great honor to represent the UNICEF to attend this ceremony. I believe, since the moment that tragic disaster occurred and even months after that, the earth quake in Sichuan Province has shocked not only me myself but everyone. The constant media reports about the earth quake must have made everyone including me deeply sorrowful . However ,what I felt comforted is that we Chinese are very united towards the disaster. Ever afterwards, I see the national unity ,I see the power of people ,and I see the love of people, and what is more, the will of firmness and persistence towards the disaster. Everyone who works for the UNICEF is demonstrating these good spirits by their work, I think take our friendly - ambassador Jacky Chen, brother Jacky, for example, he came to Sichuan himself to send them love and caring. As for me, I will also appeal to people all around the world to give out a hand to help the victims of the earthquake in Sichuan. The destruction is Sichuan is very severe ,which is clear to all and need not to be further stressed by me ,we should work hard and in good wish that we wil make some difference to their lives and raise enough fund for the re-construction. The most important purpose of my trip here today is to tell you all that the re-construction program is not a easy task, it is already a tough job for the infrastructure re-construction, not mentioning the re-construction of the whole city. However, as for us UNICEF, we care more about the kids, and how to maintain their healthy psychological status long after the earthquake is always on our mind . This is important yet easy to be ignored, people may concentrate on the re-construction of the city. What I conceive is that it is a life-long project to help maintain those kids psychologically healthy. At the point, I ‘d like to give my sincere thanks to “Sunrider” for what it has contributed to Sichuan, we, the UNICEF, will make good use of the money to build the kids in the earthquake area a better place for both physical and psychological recovery. Months and even years after, we will pay constant carings and attentions to these kids. We will also give them some toys and stationeries ,I think this is for the purpose to help them release their sorrowness by painting and hope this may relieve them a short while from all the horrible memories. We hope to let them know that there are many kind-hearted people care about them out there in this world, they are not alone. It is a long –term mission for the re-construction, I ‘d like to thank the “Sunrider” company again for all their efforts and contributions, and also hope all that present can tell your friends around , and pass on our love message. Let’s constantly give out our love and helping hands to the victims from Sichuan, thank you all !”- End of Speech –

No comments:

Job

Freelance Jobs

My Lover Bird

Search This Blog

 
Get Free 3 Column Templates Here