YESSTYLE: Annual Sale Up to 80% off

Advertisement

Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Finally getting marry Jessica Hsuan next year at 40s

Six months of being together was all it took.
For actress Jessica Hsuan's veterinarian boyfriend, Ruan, to pop the magical question, that is; so says the blissful one who announced her plans to tie the knot next year.
The 39-year-old revealed that she is "ready to become a wife" and has plans "to be a mother next year". She reassured the media and says that it "won't be a shotgun wedding."
On her boyfriend's proposal after less than a year of courtship, Jessica said, "He did mention it however, I'm a lady and thus, I will not take the initiative to make further progress. It should be the man who talks about it.
"I really believe that fate is an arrangement by the heavens. Each
time I'm in a relationship, I really wish we'll go on till the end of time. I will say that he is the most compatible one. We share the same thinking, and we are heading towards the same direction."
Despite being busy with ongoing promotions for her latest TVB series, Sisters of Pearl, Jessica still makes sure she has time for her partner. She talked about the days when the intense day and night filming for a drama series contributed to her poor health.
"I was admitted into the hospital while filming A Step into the Past. At that time I told the heavens, 'I don't want anything, I just want to be healthy. It is pointless to be a millionaire.' From that point onwards, I told myself I shouldn't be too caught up in work."

By: YAHOO

No comments:

Job

Freelance Jobs

My Lover Bird

Search This Blog

 
Get Free 3 Column Templates Here