YESSTYLE: Annual Sale Up to 80% off

Advertisement

Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Charlene Choi tired of comedies


Hong Kong singer-actress Charlene Choi revealed that she is tired of doing comedies and hopes to some day do a romantic tragedy, reported Chinese media.
"A lot of people approach me to do comedies and I generally don't turn them down, but I hope a director will ask me to do a romantic tragedy," she said during a promotional event for her new film "Jade Pearl" - yet another comedy - in Shanghai on Sunday.
When asked if this preference was due to her own 'romantic tragedy', her very public divorce from singer Ronald Cheng, Choi quickly denied it.
"You are too sensitive. It just made me become more mature," the actress told reporters, before explaining that her relationship with Cheng had allowed her to understand the different facets of love.
During the event, the 27-year-old who is one half of the now defunct Canto-pop duo Twins, also complained that she is being asked to crossdress too often in her films.
"Jade Pearl" was no exception.
"In almost every film, the director asked me to dress like a man," Choi lamented. "Maybe I just look like one."

No comments:

Job

Freelance Jobs

My Lover Bird

Search This Blog

 
Get Free 3 Column Templates Here