YESSTYLE: Annual Sale Up to 80% off

Advertisement

Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Edison Chen is BACK Release new album in October


Disgraced Hong Kong actor-singer Edison Chen has revealed that he will be releasing an album in October when he attended Hong Kong rap duo FAMA's recent concert, reported Chinese media.


"I will write all the lyrics for this upcoming album because I have a lot to say to my fans and don't want to be misinterpreted by middlemen.

"The lyrics to the album's Cantonese songs will be written by me. MC Hotdog will help translate my English lyrics into Mandarin for the Mandarin songs in the album," Chen told journalists, adding that the album will be 80 per cent in Mandarin and 20 per cent in Cantonese.

When asked if this would mark his return to showbiz, Chen, who had spent most of his time in the United States since his sex photo scandal hit the headlines in 2008, said that he "wasn't sure" and wondered if he had "ever left".

The 29-year-old said he had been asked to perform publicly on numerous occasions over the past two years but he declined as he did not want to sing his old songs.

"My career was temporarily on hold but I don't understand the phrase 'return to showbiz'. If people feel that I am 'returning to showbiz', I am okay [with that]," said Chen, before going on to admit that he was "not completely ready to appear in a film yet".

- CNA/ha

No comments:

Job

Freelance Jobs

My Lover Bird

Search This Blog

 
Get Free 3 Column Templates Here