YESSTYLE: Annual Sale Up to 80% off

Advertisement

Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Shinhwa’s Dong Wan completes his military service


Singer/actor Kim Dong Wan was discharged from the army on the morning of December 7th after serving two years in public service.
The singer was greeted by 200 fans, who had all been waiting since the early morning, as they held placards cheering, “We kept our promise of two years. Welcome back, oppa!“, along with various bouquets and cakes.
Dong Wan greeted the press by stating, “By 2012, all of the Shinhwa members will have completed their military service and will be gathered as one. I want to dance and sing as six as soon as possible.Andy is having the hardest time out of all of us and I hope that he remains healthy until his discharge.Eric has been aiding me in how I’ll be making my return to the industry as well.”
Turning to his fans, Dong Wan beamed, “It feels good coming back as the singer Kim Dong Wan. Thank you to all my fans that came out here today. I’ll be working extremely hard from here on out. I’ll be taking a period of break first, and will soon begin planning a fan meeting.”
When asked how he felt, he answered, “I’m glad to be able to sleep in late and work again. I want to begin working as soon as possible.”
Reaffirming the importance of girl groups to men in the service, Dong Wan confessed: “KARA helped me out a lot during my service. I randomly saw Han Seung Yeon and Kang Ji Young, and a friend I was with asked them for their autographs.”


No comments:

Job

Freelance Jobs

My Lover Bird

Search This Blog

 
Get Free 3 Column Templates Here