YESSTYLE: Annual Sale Up to 80% off

Advertisement

Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Da S gets nominated for HK's Golden Elephant Awards and has no confidence in winning; Scared that Xiao S would steal all the limelight

Da S gets nominated for HK's Golden Elephant Awards and has no confidence in winning; Scared that Xiao S would steal all the limelight
On the 26th of February, Da S(大S) accepted an interview while in Hong Kong. She expressed that she has never once gotten any award related to acting, and she feels extremely honoured that for her first time acting in a Hong Kong movie, she has been nominated for this year's Golden Elephant Awards. Howver, she has no confidence in winning because of the competition between many 'queens'. During the ceremony, she would only bring her mother along and not her sister, because she is afraid that Xiao S(小S) would dress too sexily and steal the limelight away from her. First time being nominated - has no confidence in winningRegarding her nomination for Best Actress in this year's Golden Elephant Awards, Da S expressed that it was a pleasant surprise and a huge encouragement for her. She said: "My sister and I debuted at a very young age. In these few years, I have sang, hosted and filmed movies. However I haven't won any award recognition for them. This is my first time participating in a Hong Kong movie and I can get nominated for Best Actress. When I was first informed of this, I didn't know why I flew too. This is my first time being nominated, and my name can be listed along with so many queens - I feel extremely honoured. I hope that I will be able to film more movies and get nominated." Later on, when she dropped by Xiao S's house, her daughter ran out and congratulated Da S: "Congrats auntie for being nominated", which delighted and pleased Da S very much. Predicts that Prudence Liu and Louis Koo would winThis time, Da S is competing with 'queens' like Zhou Xun(周迅), Bao Qi Jing(鲍起静), Prudence Liu(刘美君) and Karena Lam(林嘉欣). Da S expressed that for her, a nominated would be enough, and she has no confidence that she would win the award, because her opponents are all too strong: "I've seen 'Painted Skin', and Zhou Xun was just too marvellous in there. It really makes me not have confidence. Karena Lam is very unique, she has her own style of actings. Prudence Liu has won the Golden Horse Award before, so I predict that this time, she would be the one to win. For the Best Actor category I think Louis Koo(古天乐) would win, because I really liked his movie, 'Run Papa Run 一个好爸爸'."Laughed and said that she's scared that Xiao S would steal all the limelightLater on, Da S happily said that no matter whether she would get the award or not, she would dress up very nicely for the event. When asked whether many big brands had offered her attire for the awards night, Da S humorously replied: "Let Lin Chiling (林志玲) choose first, the rest can be given to me." Other than dressing up for the event, Da S also wants to bring her mother along. However, she rejects the idea of Xiao S attending. She said: "My mother is not familiar with my work status in Hong Kong. I want to make use of this opportunity to show off a little to her. Also, my mother wishes to see all those big stars. But I do not want to go with Xiao S, because she always dresses in clothes that are too revealing, and will steal the limelight away." Other than this, filial Da S also wishes to bring her mother on a holiday to Switzerland.

No comments:

Job

Freelance Jobs

My Lover Bird

Search This Blog

 
Get Free 3 Column Templates Here