YESSTYLE: Annual Sale Up to 80% off

Advertisement

Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Edison singing in the heat wave music festival announced by singing: I'm back! 陈冠希在热波音乐节献唱用歌声宣布:我又回来了!



Some people call him "the idol and strength of the artist", has called him a "photographic artist"; someone had his insanity, but his overnight completely cast aside. Last night, the entertainment of the most controversial people - Edison Chen, in 2011, Chengdu and Music Festival on the stage, with songs announced: whether you like it, I, is back!
"Remember me? Still remember me?" In the field call the sound of thousands of fans, around 9:40 pm, Edison holding his signature move "C", singing his new song, trotted onto the stage . "Chengdu, remember me?" By tens of thousands of spectators line the audience response, Edison Chen and Wai Zhaozui, proudly smile. "Long time no see, Chengdu, you alright? I am very happy to listen to you sing!" After a brief greeting, Edison breath to sing three songs, including Jay wrote for him "Icanfly".
Perhaps leave the stage for a long time, Edison and some do not meet the original, but a good partner to help out in the next two, and soon found its own state, but from time to time, and audience interaction. Midway, Edison sat on the platform, "lazy", will stage two to his partner, the audience constantly shouting his name, he took off his jacket once again came to center stage: "Today you happy? I really enjoyed myself, without your support, I would not stand performing for you on this stage. I hope people will be strong like me, has experienced so many things over, still can be very hard, not down . "

No comments:

Job

Freelance Jobs

My Lover Bird

Search This Blog

 
Get Free 3 Column Templates Here