YESSTYLE: Annual Sale Up to 80% off

Advertisement

Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Kelly Chen suffers a lost her babies

Hong Kong singer Kelly Chen was five months' pregnant with twins girls when she recently announced that she had suffered a miscarriage.
Kelly had conceived through artificial insemination last year. Kelly had been admitted into the hospital for a checkup after feeling labour pains. Despite the doctors and nurses' meticulous care, the singer lost her babies and was warded for a week.
Her husband Alex Lau never left her side during the week. Her family and son accompanied her throughout the difficult time too.
Kelly took to her microblog and confirmed the unfortunate news.
"I just went through the worst week of my life. My two daughters could not live with us even though I've tried so hard," Kelly blogged.
The singer later added that there was no special reason behind the miscarriage and was thankful for the extreme care she received from the doctors and nurses.
Kelly even comforted her fans, "Don't worry. I will rest well. I'll see everyone again when I'm ready. Thank you for all your well wishes!"
It is believed that Kelly is now recuperating at home. After the announcement of her miscarriage, friends and fans consoled her, saying that "tomorrow will be better".
Hong Kong singer Gigi Leung, who has a twin brother, expressed, "Giving birth to a pair of healthy twins is not easy. I hope you will be strong. A pair of little angels will watch over you in Heaven. All the best!"

No comments:

Job

Freelance Jobs

My Lover Bird

Search This Blog

 
Get Free 3 Column Templates Here