YESSTYLE: Annual Sale Up to 80% off

Advertisement

Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Da S Reveals The Reason Behind Her Break Up With Zai Zai

The other day, Da S accepted an interview with ELLE, and openly revealed the reason behind her break up with Zai Zai. She expressed: I realized that both parties were not suited for marriage, and therefore ended the relationship. I used to think that I would get married at a very young age, but after many of my good friends got married, I realized that I wasn’t someone who was suited for managing a family.Da S admitted that the reason for break up was very direct and simple. Maybe it wasn’t fair for the other party, but if there wasn’t a road ahead for the relationship, then why not end it?She admitted that deciding to break up was very painful. I can be very naïve, and often make decisions which others think are strange, but when I believe that something should be done, I will have the strength and determination to get it done.

No comments:

Job

Freelance Jobs

My Lover Bird

Search This Blog

 
Get Free 3 Column Templates Here